nafex - Re: [NAFEX] figs,mulberry and jujuge oh my!

  • From: Sam Franc <franc@oregonfast.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] figs,mulberry and jujuge oh my!
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 09:51:41 -0700

Needham Greg wrote:

Rob,
Thanks for your understanding! I will try to keep reporting as my evaluation of these cultivars continues! Let me know how your information comes out and what you end up growing, etc. Jujubes are very worthwhile for me!

Greg

FWIW: I just finished a correspondence with Roger and he said it would be very iffy for me here on the Oregon coast maritme climate to fruit Jujube.
It is just not warm enough.Even tough there is very little frost most years.
Sam