nafex - [NAFEX] Surround tank mix additives

  • From: John.Mosko@engelhard.com
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Surround tank mix additives
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 10:11:31 -0400

FYI, we have found Surround to be tankmixable with just about any insect
control including oils. In fact, most Surround that is used commercially is
applied in a tank mix of some kind. Organics may, for example, wish to
tank mix with pyrethrins for KO effect on an already-established JB
infestation. John

"Michelle Horner"

<shelly2@wi.rr.com> To:
<nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
Sent by: cc:

nafex-bounces@lists. Subject: [NAFEX] Surround
additives?
ibiblio.org

06/11/2003 11:43 PM

Please respond to

North American Fruit

Explorers

All right you guys, I'd like to hear the true confessions of all what
concoctions that have been tried in combination with Surround!  I did
start thinking about this with my last spray.  Now Moyer makes an oblique
reference to this and I am really curious

Michelle Horner zone 4/5 SE WI
giddy with excitement--Surround seems to be protecting first edible crop
of apricots, sweet cherries and 3 types of plums
File attachments are accepted by this list; please do not send binary
files, plain text ONLY!
Message archives are here:
To view your user options go to:
http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/options/nafex/XXXX@XXXX (where XXXX@XXXX
is
YOUR email address)
NAFEX web site: http://www.nafex.org/

  • [NAFEX] Surround tank mix additives, John . Mosko, 06/12/2003