nafex - [NAFEX] Posterity-Raising Strawberries

  • From: longdistshtr <longdistshtr@shtc.net>
  • To: NAFEX <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Posterity-Raising Strawberries
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 16:58:48 -0400

Charlie Weaver is no longer with us. I knew him for a while in the '60s. A
fine gentleman who loved his fruit trees. Never heard him say anything bad
about his fellow man. I will remember for the rest of my life his reply to
the question Peter asked him on the tv program, "Hollywood Squares":
"Charlie you've decided to raise strawberries. Will you get any the first
year?"
Charlie's reply was: "Nope, I'll be busy raising strawberries."
Doc Lisenby
Zone 7/8

  • [NAFEX] Posterity-Raising Strawberries, longdistshtr, 06/10/2003