nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Making our own pectin

  • From: Art Petrzelka <art@complum.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>, "Lon J. Rombough" <lonrom@hevanet.com>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Making our own pectin
  • Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 08:13:41 -0500

Another good reason to buy a fruit I've never seen.

We have a bush which we've always called a firebush that is, as far as I can
tell, a Japanese quince. But I see few fruits on it, mostly when they are dry
and about an inch in diameter. The quinces that I see in the catalogs appear
larger and grow on small trees?

--
Art Petrzelka
Amana, Iowa