nafex - [NAFEX] Weeder Geese

  • From: Terence L Bradshaw <madshaw@innevi.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Weeder Geese
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 21:22:46 -0400

Is anyone using weeder geese in their orchard? I'll be planting next year...I'm spending this season prepping the ground and watching after my trees in their nursery rows. I plan to seed the row middles to fescue early this fall, then plant next May. I'll have the deer fence up, eight foot high-tensile electric, but I could put electrified netting on the inside. Has anyone tried it with success? I'm thinking 3-4 birds on 1/3 acre. Any neighbor problems from the honking?

Thanks,

Terry B
Terence Bradshaw
1189 Wheeler Road
Calais, VT 05648
madshaw@innevi.com
(802)229-2004

The views represented by me are mine and mine only................

  • [NAFEX] Weeder Geese, Terence L Bradshaw, 05/29/2003