nafex - Re: [NAFEX] changing jobs - fruit interests

  • From: rob hamilton <lostman_amiga@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] changing jobs - fruit interests
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 06:59:30 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you to everyone who responded!

I have gotten alot advice, examples, books, and links
to look at and consider. I wont be doing any major
changes anytime soon, but all this has been vary
helpful. I think the problem I am facing right now is
the fact the school I work at has no horticultural
deptartment. This would afford me to explore alot more
options and information cheaply. If anything needs to
change it may be the school I work at for right now...
even that may be jumping the gun for right now.

All these responses have given me and idea for Pomona.
I would love to see a regular member profile of NAFEX.
Maybe the NAFEX board could start it off.
They can not only discuss what their current projects
and interests are, but also how they got where they
are today. Also the people or books that influanced
them.

Robert