nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Burnt Ridge Apricot (was: Pacific Tree Farms)

  • From: "Richard J. Ossolinski" <osso@acadia.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Burnt Ridge Apricot (was: Pacific Tree Farms)
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 23:44:03 -0400

Ginda,
I'm sorry, too. Perhaps you recall that I was instrumental in your last
year's decisions as to variety and source. I've directed dozens of people to
Burnt Ridge over the years. No more. Michael would do well to let Ruth
(probably the "pleasant and helpful" person who took your order) take care of
customers' concerns - especially when the nursery is at fault.
Richard