nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Gibberellic Acid

  • From: Bruce D Kelley <drfruit@juno.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Gibberellic Acid
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 21:45:54 -0700

Rob-

I have used GA to improve berry size in my Interlaken & Einset grapes.
They are both seedless, so don't receive GA the "natural" way from seeds
- it is a little tricky, though, getting the timing just right. Most
info about spray timing is for Thompson Seedless growing under California
conditions.

Bruce
W Wash, zone 8 (lots of rain Oct to Apr, but beautiful summers!)

On Thu, 1 May 2003 11:19:17 -0700 (PDT) rob hamilton
<lostman_amiga@yahoo.com> writes:
> Out of curiosity, does anyone use Gibberellic Acid in
> their home orchard. If so for what?

> File attachments are accepted by this list; please do not send
> binary files, plain text ONLY!
> Message archives are here:
> To view your user options go to:
> http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/options/nafex/XXXX@XXXX (where
> XXXX@XXXX is
> YOUR email address)
> NAFEX web site: http://www.nafex.org/

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

  • [NAFEX] Gibberellic Acid, rob hamilton, 05/01/2003
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: [NAFEX] Gibberellic Acid, Bruce D Kelley, 05/03/2003