nafex - RE: [NAFEX] rooting cuttings

  • From: "Mark Lee" <markl@nytec.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [NAFEX] rooting cuttings
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 14:51:00 -0700

Thanks for your reply Tanis. I'm trying to root mature cuttings. Since my
last post, one of the cuttings has rooted. It is a cold hardy olive (zone 7
hardy). The callus tissue was about 1/4" thick before producing a root hair
at the end. I guess I just need to be patient. This process really is
magic.
-Mark Lee, Seattle, zone 8a