nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Raspberry Recommendations

  • From: "del stubbs" <pinewoodel@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Raspberry Recommendations
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 14:14:40 +0000

First time poster, long time lurker... Etc..
Does anybody have any raspberry recommendations for South Central MI?
Dear Lurker, and anyone else, when the ground thaws I'll be pulling up a bunch of mature Autumn Bliss fall bearing raspberies. A sad day it will be because we are nuts about them - wonderful flavor and size and productivity. I'll be be glad to work a deal with anyone in a zone with a long enough season to make em ripen. (write me off list) We are only 95 days frost free here and thus lose over half of the crop - even using a full hoop house. So I am suggesting that zones with at least 120 days would be great. Del z2/3