nafex - Re: [NAFEX] snow gathering

  • From: "del stubbs" <pinewoodel@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] snow gathering
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 18:58:16 +0000

Music to my eyes, Hélène. It still is so disheartening me when I drive by the lawn where 6 months ago stood perhaps the finest apricot tree in northern minnesota - cut down apparently because the fruit made a mess on the university lawn. I am so glad she lives on in Quebec! Del
Del Stubbs www.pinewoodforge.com ag zone2/3

Del,
Snow is melting here today too, but since there is a couple of feet to go,
one needs snow shoes to walk around the orchard. The four seedlings that I
planted last fall of the 8 apricot seeds you sent me last Spring are still
buried very far underneath.
Hélène, zone 3-4

  • Re: [NAFEX] snow gathering, del stubbs, 03/18/2003