nafex - [NAFEX] Grapes in Pots

  • From: "Lon J. Rombough" <lonrom@hevanet.com>
  • To: NAFEX <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Grapes in Pots
  • Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2003 21:00:38 -0800

Title: Grapes in Pots
  Not too long ago, someone was looking for information on growing grapes in pots.  I think it was on this list, but I'm not certain.
     In any case, I recently found a British book on grape growing on the internet and wrote to find if the author wanted to trade a copy for one of my book.  I got the book, "Successful Grape Growing for Eating and Wine-making" by Alan Rowe from Groundnut Press, and it has more information on growing grapes in pots and under glass than I've ever seen before.  There are some very creative methods described and illustrated.  You can e-mail the publisher, Ernest List, at eye-print@btinternet.com   or Tel: (01379) 652251  FAX: (01379) 650107  I think there is a website for them, too.
-Lon Rombough
Grapes, writing, consulting, my book, The Grape Grower, at http://www.bunchgrapes.com

  • [NAFEX] Grapes in Pots, Lon J. Rombough, 03/03/2003