nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Pomona in PDF

  • From: Thomas Olenio <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Pomona in PDF
  • Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2003 10:40:12 -0500

Hello,

Having seen this same discussion come and go multiple times (even raising it
myself once), and
having lots of off list updates from members, you can rest assured this topic
will go nowhere
until the old regime of NAFEX officers retires and younger members ascend to
their offices.

If you want to see this "choice" (printed/electronic/both - Pomona) sooner
than later, aspire to
becoming a NAFEX officer.

That is the only solution.

I can even see a split membership pricing format in the future, where you can
pay the regular
price and get the printed version or a discounted amount for an electronic
version.

Later,
Tom

--