nafex - [NAFEX] Wild dogs

  • From: fuwa fuwa usagi <fuwafuwausagi@muchomail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Wild dogs
  • Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 13:59:33 -0800 (PST)

Doc wrote:

There are
packs of wild dogs which kill fawns, lambs, and goat kids. Coyotes and
foxes only survive as long as a pack of wild dogs don't catch them. Gray
foxes and cats climb trees and can escape the wild dogs. The Red foxes
"go to ground" and are dug up and eaten.

My reply:

I know we are drifting off topic, but...

Look my friend it is none of my business but wild dogs are every, very crafty
and dangerous. Back in 87 the fluffy one lost his job in the brokerage
crash, and so he put his backpack on and traveled in the great wilderness(the
Gila and then down to Mexico) for a few months. Unfortunately I ran into a
few packs of wild dogs and they all seemed to think a rabbit would make a
fine dinner.

I had a couple of encounters with them and I tell you my .38 was nearly
useless after the first couple of clashes if it was not for my staff
technique, the fluffy one would have been nourishing some kits in front of a
burrow somewhere.

If you have wild dogs out there poison them, hunt them, but do something. A
gun will frighten them a time or two, but after that they learn and are very,
very crafty. They may lure you out, block your retreat and move in, then it
becomes hand to hand combat against a whole lot of fangs that have a
proclivity for going for the groin and throat. You can ge toff a shot or
two, but they move in fast form two or more directions at a time. Probably
the only reason they have not gone for you yet, is there exists easier prey.

Kill them my friend.

the fluffy one

The Free Email with so much more!
=====> http://www.MuchoMail.com <=====