nafex - [NAFEX] Fwd: Re: scion wood

  • From: "Gordon Nofs" <gc_nofs@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Fwd: Re: scion wood
  • Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 10:52:32 -0500

I got this question from a friend, any information out there or scionwood?

Gordon, do you know any thing about a black walnut called Cannon Ball? Ty Ty nursery in Georgia is advertising it. They say it is four times as large as Thomas and cracks out four times the kernel as Thomas. I have never seen any one advertising grafts or scion wood and Ty Ty only advertises seedlings. I was planning on ordering one of their seedlings but after reading all the horror stories from different people who have ordered from them on the internet I decided against it.

Gordon C. Nofs
Flint, MI.