nafex - Re: [NAFEX] The Plugger

  • From: "Lon J. Rombough" <lonrom@hevanet.com>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] The Plugger
  • Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 07:13:15 -0800

Title: Re: [NAFEX] The Plugger
The "plugger" isn't new.  I remember this grafting technique from the old Organic Gardening (when it was digest size and still under the editorship of J.I.Rodale).  It was in POMONA a long while back, too.  It works with some things, but there was a problem with many plants, but I forget what now.
-Lon Rombough