nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Reputations of Fruit Tree Suppliers

  • From: applehilorchard@webtv.net (Lee Elliott)
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Reputations of Fruit Tree Suppliers
  • Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2003 06:41:31 -0600 (CST)

Trouble I had with Southmeadow, ignores the ship date I requested, wants
to ship way too late, ignores my calls to ship now, doesn;t keep an up
to date inventory, will take your order and $$$ even if they don't have
tree in inventory. By the time you find out it's too late in the season
to get it somewhere else. I allways have the goal of finishing my
plantings by April 1. This way seldom do I ever lose a tree or have to
water much after planting. Beware of nurserys that have this attitude
they know what's best for you.Lee Elliott APPLE HILL ORCHARD WINCHESTER,
IL