nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Our Edible Landscaping

  • From: "philip sauber" <mrxtexas@lycos.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Our Edible Landscaping
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 19:16:41 -0600

New friends Sam and Ginger in Santa Fe, TX are growing dozens of varieties of
fruit trees. For example, they have 30 varieties of jujube. I am currently
posting their write-ups for how to grow feijoas, gumi, jujube, papaya,
blueberries, bananas, loquat, apples, pomegranates, raspberries,
blackberries, pears, oriental pears, persimmons, figs, many kinds of citrus,
mayhaw, quince, and others. Impressive!

http://members.fortunecity.com/pjsauber/EdiblePg1.htm