nafex - RE: [NAFEX] Hardy Citrus

  • From: "Mark Lee" <markl@nytec.com>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [NAFEX] Hardy Citrus
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 07:13:54 -0800

What is the minimum temperature that galgal can survive?

I recently found Thomasville Citrangequat which can be grown unprotected at -10C (14F) and protected at -15C (5F).  The fruit it produces is very seedy and is similar to a lime.  Here is a link to a page with a good picture of the fruit.
I haven't grow this personally, but I thought I would give it a try this year.
-Mark Lee, Seattle z7