nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Small fruit options, Sea Buckthorn vigor

  • From: rob hamilton <lostman_amiga@yahoo.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Small fruit options, Sea Buckthorn vigor
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 14:38:19 -0800 (PST)

I have each of these too, though I guess I can get
more.
I have only one Goumi, though have yet to get any
fruit for this bush,
becuase the birds got them before they even changed
color!
I just got two Flowering Quince based on the fruit I
got for you last summer.
I have the Aronia too, but ones I got last summer
tasted like a raw coffie bean.
I was not pleased. I will give it another year so I
will have enough to do
something with.

PS: I did let the Asian pear sit in my fridge for a
month.
The tasted did get even better! I might have to get
one of those.

http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/options/nafex/XXXX@XXXX