nafex - RE: [NAFEX] Online apple group

  • From: "Michael Glassford" <glassfordm@hotmail.com>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [NAFEX] Online apple group
  • Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 21:57:01 -0500

I recently joined NAFEX, and just today subscribed to the mailing list. I
was looking through the archives and noticed a message where you mentioned
the online interest group for apples. I am very much interested in joining.

I'm not sure if this is the best place to add this, but I am also interested
in joining the interest group for grapes, whether online or offline.

Thanks a lot,

Mike Glassford

  • RE: [NAFEX] Online apple group, Michael Glassford, 12/12/2002