nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Pecan Sources

  • From: "Richard O'Barr" <aatopgunaa@mindspring.com>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Pecan Sources
  • Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 22:11:13 -0600

David:
The source for high quality pecans is "The Company Farm"
563 Company Farm Rd.
Baskin, LA. 71219
Ph: 318 248-3400 FAX:318 248-3820.

He has a 600 acre block of pecans with approx 10,000 trees. I order
mine from there. The Elliots are great as are the Desirables, among others.
P.S. Mention my name and ask for Gary. I got him the position there.
Their consultant is Dr. Bill Goff from Auburn, a friend of mine.
R. D. O'Barr
Prof/Hort/Ret