nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Re: Bramley

  • From: "Gordon Nofs" <gc_nofs@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Re: Bramley
  • Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2002 14:18:31 -0500

Hey Doc
Hang onto your hat looks like some nasty stuff heading your way.

Gordon C. Nofs
Flint, MI.
Zone 5 Couple inches of snow. It's a nice rest.

Tom, spread the word about the red clay please. We are getting up to
our neck in those who don't mind it under their housing projects. I
guess they don't share your love of the cold. I'm still tilling and can
all year.
Ho Ho Ho, Merry White Chrismas! Think I'll go fishing or pick up some
pecans while wearing my windbreaker. May even plant a tree or two. Never
have to use dynamite to dig a planting hole. (earth not frozen)

Doc Lisenby
Zone 7/8 not far from Myrtle Beach, giggle, giggle.