nafex - [NAFEX] Re: Bramley

  • From: LONGDISTSHTR <longdistshtr@InfoAve.Net>
  • To: NAFEX <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Re: Bramley
  • Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2002 14:00:02 -0500

Lon, as you warned me before, my "Bramley" man not be a Bramley, and
could have been mislabeled. A bamboo which came from where you used to
work was certainly mislabled.
My Bramley Seedling was planted in Dec. '90 and was claimed to be on
Malling# 9 and was from Leuthardt Nursery.
It was several which were planted to resist CAR which is prevalent here.

Tom, spread the word about the red clay please. We are getting up to
our neck in those who don't mind it under their housing projects. I
guess they don't share your love of the cold. I'm still tilling and can
all year.
Ho Ho Ho, Merry White Chrismas! Think I'll go fishing or pick up some
pecans while wearing my windbreaker. May even plant a tree or two. Never
have to use dynamite to dig a planting hole. (earth not frozen)

Doc Lisenby
Zone 7/8 not far from Myrtle Beach, giggle, giggle.