nafex - Re: [NAFEX] ORGANIC GRAPES

  • From: "Lon J. Rombough" <lonrom@hevanet.com>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] ORGANIC GRAPES
  • Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 07:49:37 -0800

Title: Re: [NAFEX] ORGANIC GRAPES
I greatly appreciate all the good comments about my book.  I do want to emphasize one point, though.  While the book DOES use organic methods over toxic pesticides, the real MAIN point of the book was to compile as much useful information on how to grow grapes as possible.  Pruning, training, propagation, etc.  The book is intended to work for ANYONE who wants to grow grapes, organic or not.
-Lon Rombough
Grapes, writing, consulting, more, plus word on The Grape Grower at http://www.bunchgrapes.com