nafex - Re: [NAFEX] juice grape observation....

  • From: mIEKAL aND <dtv@mwt.net>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] juice grape observation....
  • Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 11:26:34 -0600

the server is doing something weird.. I sent this message a month ago & now its coming thru. where can I find out more about ice wine, Ive heard passing references to this for years. Lon?

by the way, I just got Lon's new book in the mail & I would say that if your doing organic grapes this is a must have. the kind of book that makes you wish for a really cold winter day where you can't do anything else but read. Im gonna recommend this to all the organic grape growers in my area.

mIEKAL