nafex - Re: [NAFEX] last meteor storm(off topic)

  • From: "Steve N. Dulaney" <dulaney@wvi.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] last meteor storm(off topic)
  • Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2002 21:56:00 -0800

Del,

I feel for you. The prediction here is for rain, which implies clouds. And I cannot drive over to the dry side of Oregon and get back in time to be at work at 0700.

Regards,
Steve N. Dulaney
Currently 39 degrees and overcast, had high winds and rain earlier today.

del stubbs wrote:

>Due gravitational perturbations of the dust trails by Jupiter, this will be the last

storm we can expect for 99 years.
Steve N. Dulaney

Thanks, yes I made the garden variety error of substituting the word shower - for storm,
prediction here in Minnestota is mostly cloudy : ( oh well, Del , minus 5F here couple days ago