nafex - [NAFEX] Jujube Seeds - stratification

  • From: VBGarden@aol.com
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Jujube Seeds - stratification
  • Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 15:34:56 EST

Thanks, Suzi - your Dirr info may have answered my additional question about holding the seeds until spring!  Anyone got ideas whether I should just try to keep the entire little fruits refrigerated until then or should I try to get these seeds out?  They are narrower than I expected and pretty well ensconced in the fruit flesh.  Fruits are already showing some mold so I'm thinking of trying to scrub them out and then hold them in storage with the Clorox solution and peat moss plan.

Sybil