nafex - [NAFEX] In central Virginia

  • From: "Vintage Virginia Apples LLC" <fruit@vintagevirginiaapples.com>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] In central Virginia
  • Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 08:04:34 -0500

Should anyone within reasonable distance be interested, here in Southern Albemarle County, we will have more than thirty apple varieties to taste, some to sell, in spite of the wretched season.  Cheers to all.

Vintage

Virginia Apples

& the CoveGarden Ruritan Club

Present

A Harvest Festival

At

Rural Ridge Farm

North Garden, Virginia

Saturday November 2,2002

10 AM to 4 PM

From Charlottesville: 8 miles south from I-64 overpass on Route 29

From Lynchburg: On Route 29 the 3rd crossover past Crossroads Store

Displays of crafts and skills of yesteryear, apples for tasting and purchase, cider pressing, old-fashioned apple butter cooking over a slow fire, Brunswick stew, hayrides over the ridge that lies above the orchards, music by local musicians, and instruction on growing your own fruit. For information:

www.vintagevirginiaapples.com

434.297.2326

Charlotte Shelton
Vintage Virginia Apples, LLC