nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Jersey Muscat grape

  • From: "Lon J. Rombough" <lonrom@hevanet.com>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Jersey Muscat grape
  • Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 09:06:18 -0700

Title: Re: [NAFEX] Jersey Muscat grape
Not a misprint.  Lots of breeders, amateur and university have crossed muscat grapes with labrusca over the years.  I don't have Jersey, but I have a lot of other muscats, several of which have labrusca in them.  The best such hybrid I have tried in NY Muscat.  It is about three weeks earlier than Concord.
-Lon Rombough
Grapes, writing, consulting, more, plus word on The Grape Grower at http://www.bunchgrapes.com