nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Fwd: "I don't care where my food comes from"

  • From: paul simon <paul.simon@tcs.wap.org>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Fwd: "I don't care where my food comes from"
  • Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 14:08:27 -0400

Folks,
This link was posted to one of the grazing lists I'm subscribed to.
Food for thought, and might be of interest to some of our members.

http://reason.com/rb/rb092502.shtml
I Don't Care Where My Food Comes From
And neither should you.

Nice text. However, the more I know about raising/growing apples, bees, tomatoes, and string beans, the happier and contented I am. I lived on a farm for 24 years and have an Ag degree, but still enjoy reading all these postings and links.
Paul S. twix Balto and International Monitary Fund demonstration site.