nafex - [NAFEX] The New Yorker on the Fruit Detective

  • From: rob hamilton <lostman_amiga@yahoo.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] The New Yorker on the Fruit Detective
  • Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 07:45:28 -0700 (PDT)

ello again,

If anyone comes arosss the August food issue of the
New Yorker Magazine. Grab it! There is a great
article about the "Fruit Detective" David Karp. He
travels the country for the best tasting fruits of all
kinds.

The article made me think that I am not all that crazy
after all.

Here is a link that describes a bit more about it.

http://mike.whybark.com/archives/000283.html

Be sure to check out all the links on that page too,
There is some great information of there!

Robert