nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Himalayan Blackberries

  • From: "Mike Levine" <mlevine@umich.edu>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Himalayan Blackberries
  • Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 11:31:06 -0400

Title: Re: [NAFEX] Groundhogs and invasives species
I'm not from his generation.  Tell me more about him and let me decide for myself...
Let me reiterate though, my point is that we can work together to try prevent these problems from happening in the future.  Just trying to raise awareness...

-Mike