nafex - [NAFEX] Re: Invasives species. Off topic?

  • From: "Joe Hecksel" <jhecksel@voyager.net>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Re: Invasives species. Off topic?
  • Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 06:27:57 -0400

> (forgive me if some feel this is off topic, but I think it is relevant
to all growers of plants)

I don't think the subject of invasive species is off topic. People who
plant trees tend to look at the long haul. The list lost several steady
posters the last time the subject came up. I don't want that to happen
again. Please re-read posts before sending and eliminate excessive
editorializing or words that *could* be read as personal attacks.

--
Joe Hecksel
Personal Webpage http://my.voyager.net/~jhecksel

  • [NAFEX] Re: Invasives species. Off topic?, Joe Hecksel, 09/04/2002