nafex - [NAFEX] Re: Mike Levine/ still legal

  • From: Judith Miller <paradisegds@yahoo.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Re: Mike Levine/ still legal
  • Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 20:06:34 -0700 (PDT)

Oh my, still legal.  I can't speak for European honeysuckle, it may not be hardy here in north Idaho (even the native one is pretty weeny) but there are places (cf. North Dakota) where the buckthorns are amongst the few plants that will grow reliably.  Perhaps some of our worry over invasives is colored by personal animus?  I myself detest lawn grass--spent the morning digging it out of a shady bed and mumbling over its greediness.  But it's not a problem in my sister's rock & cactus "lawn" in Tucson!

Judy Miller, Bonners Ferry Id where the pears are ripe and frost is due any night now.   Min temp -25F/USDA z 4/5 depending on the plant's mood.

Do You Yahoo!?

  • [NAFEX] Re: Mike Levine/ still legal, Judith Miller, 09/03/2002