nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Re: nafex digest, Vol 1 #148 - 9 msgs

  • From: "Bill Russell" <shaman@pennswoods.net>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Re: nafex digest, Vol 1 #148 - 9 msgs
  • Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 00:20:04 -0400

While it really does seem absurd, some intelligent investigators would say
that this is an area that deserves examination. The abilities of the
subconscious mind may be greater than we think. I live on the edge of a
large Amish community and they routinely employ a number of seemingly
"magical" gardening techniques that go back many generations. I do not know
if any of these have any real effectiveness, but they believe they do. I
know of one Amish man, now deceased, who for many years was hired by local
farmers (Amish and non-Amish) to come and "talk" to the deer. The old timers
here tell me that he could keep the deer out of their crops.

In the early years of the 20th century, physicists discovered properties of
matter at the sub-atomic level that are still considered incomprehensable
and downright absurd. Nevertheless, this was the beginning of quantum
physics, which
made possible the computers at which we are sitting.

Bill

> My reply:
>
> I am beginning to suspect some of what "else" a few of you might be
growing in your gardens. It probably needs to be dried and cured some
before use. LOL!!!

> Classical Pavlonian conditioning is one thing I can understand, but
emphatic communication between species that have little sympathic
relationship seems a bit "Art Bellish" in my book. But that is what makes
for such a wonderful diverse window. In my heart, I wish this was true and
literally envy anyone whom could manifest such abilities on a continuing
basis.