nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Pistachios. Any interest?

  • From: "Gordon Nofs" <gc_nofs@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Pistachios. Any interest?
  • Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 10:50:22 -0400

There was program on PBS a series of Russia. They showed this forest that they allowed so many ton a year taken, and there had to be plenty for the animals so they could survive the intense cold and snow buildup over the winter. It was cold and wet. I tried for a while to find a way to get seed. It looked very promising, but I finally gave up.

Gordon C. Nofs
Flint, MI.

I'd wager that the
ones from Uzbekistan are still from a very dry region.
-Lon Rombough