nafex - [NAFEX] borers:peach

  • From: jthomaj@netscape.net (jon l thoma)
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] borers:peach
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 17:50:45 -0400

I am new to the list(excuse me if this topic was discussed on the yahoo
list).I have minor trouble with borers in apple and american persimmon,but
bores are KILLING my peaches.I read in an old Gene Logsdon book that moth
balls are an effective repellant.Gene also suggested a "tea" made from
chimney creasote.Does anyone have any experience with these?Are these less
toxic to the surroundings than Lindane?

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience
the convenience of buying online with Shop@Netscape!
http://shopnow.netscape.com/

http://webmail.netscape.com/