nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Ginko trees fading

  • From: Ginda Fisher <ginda@concentric.net>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Ginko trees fading
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 20:16:33 -0400

I don't grow ginkos, and don't know why your leaves are wilting, but they are
commonly grown by
municipalities. I understand the trees tolerate air pollution, and the males
are relatively tidy
street trees. You might try asking whoever is in charge of trees for the
nearest municipality
large enough to have such an employee. (my town hires an arborist, so it
doesn't have to be a
very large municipality.) Your local (or nearby) arborist probably knows
what's up with them.

Ginda