nafex - RE: [NAFEX] Yellowhorn, poison ivy

  • From: "Mark Lee" <markl@nytec.com>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [NAFEX] Yellowhorn, poison ivy
  • Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 09:26:30 -0700

I have been growing one of these (Xanthoceras sorbifolium)in Seattle for
about 7 years. It is less than 3 feet tall. The leaf buds are just
starting to open. It has never blossomed. I would be interested in hearing
more details of your tree (where and when purchased). I bought mine from
Raintree Nursery in Washington State.
-Mark Seattle z7