nafex - Re: [NAFEX] re: Raspberries (Blunder Dog and Raspberries)

  • From: Ginda Fisher <ginda@concentric.net>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] re: Raspberries (Blunder Dog and Raspberries)
  • Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 23:58:23 -0400

Thanks, Eric. It sounds like it's normal for the largest canes to sprout latest. Other than being late, there is no sign of trouble, so I plan to leave well enough alone. All canes have started to sprout by now.

Since I'm growing berries to eat fresh, and not to process or sell, I will stick with two crops, and get raspberries on more days of the year, rather than more in total. Nothing beats coming home to a few plump rasberries after a frustrating day at the office. (Or even after a good day!)

Ginda