nafex - RE: [nafex] Tom's trial poll......

  • From: "Gianni's mail" <GIANNI-2@prodigy.net>
  • To: <nafex@yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: RE: [nafex] Tom's trial poll......
  • Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 09:47:12 -0400

Maybe that's the secret--cookies. I always reject cookies, which may be why
I can't get on Yahoo, but on the other hand I get very little spam either.
And what I do get is related to some product I have bought--e.g. I buy a
garden tool and get an ad for another garden tool.

Betty Mayfield

Yup!
That's the catch 22 of it all. Not accepting cookies does not allow them
know who you are and inundate you with loads of garbage spam.
I do set my filters to reroute right to the trash can, so I hardly ever see
the
junk
that comes in...
On the other hand if they don't know you by having a cookie set with your
pertinent info, you can hardly gain access. Hence catch 22........

Best wishes,
~Gianni

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.