nafex - [nafex] Tom's trial poll......

  • From: "Gianni's mail" <GIANNI-2@prodigy.net>
  • To: <nafex@yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: [nafex] Tom's trial poll......
  • Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 14:14:43 -0400

Same with me as Don's visit to the polling booth.......

I just voted in the example poll Tom provided with no probs.
My cookies are set and recognized by Yahoo and it let me right in.
Go figure???

The suggestions of backing up the data & names is a good one in
the event Yahooey does 86 us or start charging a premium for their
services at that point and none of us are able to access the main
Nafex page.

On the subject of delayed e-mails....
I was once told by a techie, that the e-mail server is different than
that of the usual server and the mail does get redirected or rerouted
according to traffic/repairs/upgrades etc, and can take hours to
see a post make it's way to it's final destination, sometimes....

Why did you make the survey results hidden?

Best to all,
~Gianni
S. NH Z-5/6

Buy Stock for $4