nafex - Re: [nafex] Beating the dead horse (ATTENTION NAFEX BOARD)

  • From: "Lon J. Rombough" <lonrom@hevanet.com>
  • To: <nafex@yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Beating the dead horse (ATTENTION NAFEX BOARD)
  • Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 19:01:07 -0700

Dear Greg & the rest of the board:
I just want to repeat that I don't WANT to leave the NAFEX list, but I
am fed up with not being able to do anything about my Yahoogroups
membership. The spam is getting worse all the time, to the extent that I
get stuff that isn't even in English now. It may be too late to do much,
but if I can't fix the membership, the only thing left seems to be to leave
Yahoo. I don't WANT to cause a fuss, which is why I tried to find a new
home for the list that would be agreeable to everyone. I think I found a
good place, but if the list won't go there, what is left ?
-Lon Rombough

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.