nafex - RE: [nafex] Presant site OK!----NOT!!

  • From: "Betty Mayfield" <bmayfield@columbia-center.org>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: RE: [nafex] Presant site OK!----NOT!!
  • Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 08:30:37 -0700

Jim,

Tha NAFEX web site has nothing to do with Yahoo. It is:

<httpL//www.nafex.org>

When I said I had no trouble with Yahoo, I didn't mean I liked them--only
that I had not received spam. They send the e-mail messages OK. I have a
feeling that I registered with them once, but they say they don't recognize
me now and when I try to re-register I don't get a connection. However, the
purpose of this list is to exchange messages, and that part of it works, as
far as I can see.

Betty Mayfield

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.