nafex - Re: [nafex] Presant site OK!----NOT!!

  • From: mIEKAL aND <dtv@mwt.net>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Presant site OK!----NOT!!
  • Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 08:06:09 -0500

jim.. not that this solves the big picture but you could create a new
account & resubscribe. this will work for reading mail but will not
work if you want moderator priviledges..

I also have the same problem with the graphic ads that someone else
mentioned... they basically crash my browser & I have to quit the
browser & restart it to move to the next message, sometimes I have to do
this for each message that comes thru depending on how quickly the net
decides to download the ads.

mIEKAL, got some great pictures of peach blossoms frozen in the
snow...

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.