nafex - Re: [nafex] Nafex Poll?

  • From: Thomas Olenio <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: <nafex@yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Nafex Poll?
  • Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 11:48:03 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I was the joker who sent it. I had sent a previous email outlining that
it may not work for all users, and it was only an example of what could be
done. I also indicated in an actual poll we would need an individual to
take votes "off list" for those that could not access the Yahoo polling
site.

If 75% have access to the online polling page, it makes sense to let them
vote there, and the other 25% to vote via email and then just add the
results together.

No single individual should have to tabulate 250 multiple choice votes
manually.

However, how noble or instructive my motive was, it appears another lesson
is emerging from it. I honestly was not trying to upset anyone, or push
anyone's hot button.

If I have upset I am sorry. If something unintended was learned, that is
not bad either. Some people may not have realized their Yahoo account was
on the snaffoo.

Again, sorry if my good intentions got snaffoo'd by Yahoo.

Later,
Tom
--

On Mon, 22 Apr 2002, Don Yellman wrote:

> The "nafex poll" that just arrived in my inbox was apparently created by
> a jokester intent on demonstrating how difficult it is to deal with
> Yahoo. I am not amused.
>
> Don Yellman, Great Falls, VA

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.