nafex - Re: [nafex] Digest Number 1024

  • From: "Pete Benfield" <pete@cmpsource.com>
  • To: <nafex@yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Digest Number 1024
  • Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 19:49:45 -0600

Hi Group
I planted 2 Chinese chestnut seedlings from Mellingers' last fall. No sign
of growth yet...I am in z 8b about 50 Mi north of New Orleans. Think they
will do any good?
I have never eaten a chestnut , nor have I seen any nuts that were any good
around here.(no meat or they were hard as rocks)
Also: when I get the email updates, many , many e mails are enclosed....even
the old ones....is this thing working correctly....do you all get a long
list of e mails also ?
Thanks , Pete (NAFEX)