nafex - Re: Nafex

  • From: "victoria l. caron" <vicaron@gis.net>
  • To: Ginda Fisher <ginda@concentric.net>
  • Subject: Re: Nafex
  • Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2002 11:44:10 +0000

Hi Ginda,
Not to my knowledge. I sent everything on to Jackie several weeks ago.
She would know what the printing/mailing date is. Mine hasn't arrived,
but when I gather, I'm not so anxious to get it since I've read most of
it over & over! Here is Jill Vorbeck's email address, you can also email
her to let her know to keep you on the mailing list. .................vic

<vorbeck@cjs.net>

Ginda Fisher wrote:

> Vic,
>
> Has the most recent issue of NAFEX gone out, yet? I'm afraid I might
> miss it, as I was late to mail in my membership dues.
>
> Thanks,
> Ginda

  • Re: Nafex, victoria l. caron, 03/09/2002