nafex - Re: [nafex] what new for the spring?

  • From: "Gordon Nofs" <gc_nofs@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] what new for the spring?
  • Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2002 15:37:27 -0500

TOLLGATE GARDENS E-Mail is toll3gate1@juno.com I left out an L

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Gordon Nofs" <gc_nofs@hotmail.com>
To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2002 15:27:08 -0500

If looking for Pawpaw seedlings or grafted Varieties
Check with Larry Sibley, Son in law of the pawpaw man Corwin Davis. He with
his wife now own Corwins Nursery which is Tolgate Gardens. He sends out
potted pawpaws and I recommend them. Try tol3gate1@juno.com for
catalog.That's TOL3
If that don't go through here is address and Phone Number. Tell him
Gordon
recommended him.
Larry @ Lynn Sibley
20802 Junction Rd.